Communications jobs in South Australia
You refined by:
Adelaide SA (undo)
- An environment of support and open communication and development.
- Colette by colette hayman is one of Australia's fastest growing fashion accessories brands,…
Primary Industries and Regions SA (PIRSA)
$72,135 - $75,616 a year
- Salary: $72,135 - $75,616 per annum.
- Job type: Long Term Contract.
- Closing date: Thursday 5 March 2020.
$80,830 - $89,897 a year
- The Web Developer is an experienced professional contributing web development services focused on customer communications within a multi-disciplined team across…
- Lead the development of videos and other digital materials to support marketing and communications campaigns.
- Support the Manager Marketing with the development…
- Managing and Updating Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest feeds daily.
- Locating pictures and material to post.
- Work with social influencers to drive up referrals…
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Do you have a passion for hands-on problem solving?
- Do you love helping others by sharing your technical…
- Driving and managing proactive internal communications activity.
- Also, you'll bring strengths and capabilities in all aspects of communications with a…
- Port Adelaide, North Adelaide, Norwood.
- To fulfil the role, you will need:
- Previous cleaning/maintenance experience preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- You will need to have basic computer skills and good verbal and written communication.
- Thomson Geer is a large Australian Corporate law firm with offices in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.