Communications jobs in South Australia
$27.50 - $29.65 an hour
- Self motivated, positive and adaptable to change, you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, combined with the…
- Deliver tailored communications to various internal audiences that effectively communicate to specific stakeholder groups.
- Read more about us here:
$30.41 an hour
- Ensure communication has occurred with relevant parties on the status of appointments, including all radiographic contact with patients when required.
Primary Industries and Regions SA (PIRSA)
Adelaide City Centre SA
- Salary: Renumeration based on classification - see below for details.
- Job type: Casual Pool - applications will be kept on file up to 31 December 2019.
- The Senior Marketing & Communications Officer is accountable to the Manager, Marketing, Communications & Engagement and contributes to the effective marketing…
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Monadelphous is a leading engineering group which provides comprehensive multidisciplinary maintenance and…
- Managing and Updating Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest feeds daily.
- Locating pictures and material to post.
- Work with social influencers to drive up referrals…
- Responsible for providing comprehensive project support in the implementation of communication strategies, corporate branding, advertising and advice on…
$80,830 - $89,897 a year
- Support the continual improvement of the SES Volunteer Portal and internal stakeholder communications.
- Tertiary qualifications in website design, social media…
- Lead the development of videos and other digital materials to support marketing and communications campaigns.
- Support the Manager Marketing with the development…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.