Communications jobs in South Australia
- Driving and managing proactive internal communications activity.
- Also, you'll bring strengths and capabilities in all aspects of communications with a…
- Build strong working relationships and interface with multiple stakeholders to ensure transparent, timely and effective communication is delivered.
$26.74 - $28.88 an hour
- The Clinical Administrative Assistant is required to provide a general administrative and clinical support service pertaining to the management of clients in a…
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Nick Scali Furniture is a leading Furniture company, and we are looking for the best.
$68,374 - $81,059 a year
- The ability to work effectively in a cross-cultural environment and to exhibit highly developed, professional, and culturally sensitive communication skills…
- We are seeking motivated, flexible and reliable people to join our team as an Electricity Meter Reader in the Port Lincoln area.
- Walking 15-20km per day.
- We are seeking motivated, flexible and reliable people to join our team as an Electricity Meter Reader.
- Service Stream are a national service provider to the…
- Indulge in your passion for fashion!
- Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer.
- Approx. 6 hrs. per week, including weekends.
- You will be expected to:
- To fulfil the role, you will need:
- Previous cleaning/maintenance experience preferred but not essential.
- Unlimited work rights in Australia.
- UniSA Creative offers degrees in the fields of architecture, urban and regional planning, design, contemporary art, communications, journalism, the arts, media,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.