Community Access Work jobs in Rockingham WA
- There are multiple casual opportunities available to work over a flexible, seven day rotating roster.
- You will be self-motivated, work effectively under the…
- Identitywa works in partnership with individuals and families to build a community where people with disability enjoy a fulfilled life.
- As a Disability Support Worker, you will play an important role in supporting and empowering people with disability to live in and access the community…
- In this role you will be working within the jobactive Contract to assist individuals in the community with various barriers to employment find sustainable work.
$118,318 - $125,523 a year
- If you are unable to access the below attachments please contact the Human Resources Unit on (08) 9461 3278.
- The City of Perth is committed to the principle of…
$75,241 - $76,385 a year
- To find out more about the amazing work we do visit our websites www.abilitycentre.com.au and http://www.cptech.com.au/.
- Full Time – 37.5 hours per week.
- We believe in celebrating life, and strive to add value to the communities in which we operate, where our staff and volunteers work to deliver our Vision and…
- Get closer to your work.
- You’ve got access to a stack of tools here to help you perform your work to a high level.
- Less stress and more time means better work.
The City of Stirling
$67,886 - $71,461 a year
- Free parking and easy access via Stirling Train Station.
- Sound knowledge of relevant sections of the Local Government Act and technical standards applying to…
- The ability to multi-task and work efficiently whilst ensuring maximum quality.
- We’re energized and proud to work for American Express Global Business Travel.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.