Community Care jobs in Redland Bay QLD
You refined by:
Registered Nurse (undo)
- The Registered Nurse (RN) in Ward 2M delivers safe compassionate clinical care;
- This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro…
$60,880 - $77,301 a year
- Blue Care is inviting applications from experienced Registered Nurses to provide Community care to our clients on the north side of Brisbane.
- With strong connections locally, nationally and internationally with specialist paediatric palliative care services, Hummingbird House is an integrated…
- Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia.
- Working at Icon Cancer Care.
- Genuine interest in cancer care nursing.
- Minimum 2 years of community nursing experience.
- That’s the reason RSL Care and RDNS came together.
- Provide comprehensive, safe and effective evidence-based…
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
- Empower individuals to make informed lifestyle choices relating to community nursing care.
- We are currently seeking a Community Spinal Nurse Specialist in…
Cover-More Insurance Services
$43 an hour
- Three years post-graduate experience in Acute Care, Critical Care, ICU, Community Health, Discharge Planning or Emergency background.
- But we expect a lot too.
- In particular, we operate 28 residential aged care services that include specialties such as dementia, palliative and respite care.
- Our nurses not only manage customers care plans which address the goals driven by consumer directed care, they also participate in community based wellness…
- We currently have shifts available for experienced REGISTERED NURSE in the Aged Care Community sector.
- Do you love the Aged Care sector?
Be the first to see new Community Care jobs in Redland Bay QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.