Community Care jobs in Redland Bay QLD
- Personal Care Worker - Aged Care - Sunnybank Hills.
- Cert III Aged/ Community Care, Disability or Individual Support.
- Experience in Aged Care or similar field.
- This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro South Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that…
$65,049 - $68,468 a year
- The community with yourtown’s Art Unions funds most of what we do.
- We’re all about people, how we work with each other and the hundreds and thousands we care…
- A friendly team environment with a great community care spirit;
- St Vincent’s Care Services (SVCS) is a leading Catholic provider of Aged Care Services in…
- Provide expert assessment to inform clinical care planning and delivers advanced nursing practice to improve patient care outcomes.
$28.44 - $29.71 an hour
- We are a health care leader that provides care to more than 500,000 patients each year as a private, benevolent not-for-profit organisation - what profit we…
- Permanent Part Time position for a carer to work in Dovetree Community - Experience in aged care/palliative care required.
- Access to discounted holiday units.
Integrated Family and Youth Service
$37.21 an hour
- IFYS is expanding our Out of Home Care programs into the Greenbank and South East Brisbane area.
- The role is integral in assisting young people in their daily…
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Community Care or Disability Services.
- Our services include, aged and disability care, transitional care, hospital in the home and…
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- “Providing effective, professional care and transition support for children in care.
- Team members are rostered to provide care from houses located in the…
Be the first to see new Community Care jobs in Redland Bay QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.