Community College jobs in Epping NSW
You refined by:
- How can you support the school in building positive connections with parents, carers and community interests?
- The Community Liaison Officer would be responsible…
- Knowledge and understanding of the needs of staff and students within a school community and strong computer skills, with an ability to use a range of software…
- They will be able to support students and draw on their own skills as well as school and community resources.
- Temporary part-time appointment for a period up to…
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
- Effective interpersonal skills and the capacity to work as part of a teacher learning community.
- The Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta is looking for a…
$87,149 - $94,321 a year
- Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs.
- Work Type:Fixed term part time.
- Proven ability to demonstrate organisational skills, and communicate effectively in a wide range of educational, industrial or community environments.
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Satisfactory progress with college examinations.
- Participation in relevant college training program and exam preparation.
- Employment Status Part Time - Exempt.
- Western Sydney Local Health District.
- Permanent Up to 1.0FTE Director Medical Services.
- Auburn Hospital is seeking an experienced medical leader for appointment…
- Relevant clinical mental health experience in a community setting, which includes working with young people and their families.
- Hours Per Week: up to 16.
- NBCMHS Clinical Director has responsibility for working with Northern Beaches Hospital to provide seamless clinical care to the community that they respectively…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.