Community Development jobs in South Australia
You refined by:
- Demonstrable experience and well developed skills in volunteer management and capacity development.
- This role is responsible for supporting the operationalizing…
- Coordinate and communicate development activities in line with department targets;
- Develop and foster a positive culture within the mine development team;
$87,280 - $93,569 a year
- The Development Coordinator is responsible for undertaking a range of research activities and coordinating module development activities for the Veterans’ MATES…
$81,253 - $98,665 a year
- Lecturers may also be involved in the provision of consultancy services to industry/community clients.
- Job status: Short Term Contract.
$86,382 - $96,659 a year
- Demonstrated experience in design, development and delivery of professional development workshops and leadership development programs.
- Provide individualised participant planning and support to prepare for employment via identification of support requirements, facilitating skills development…
- Experience in Program coordination in a community care setting or similar.
- Access to a professional development fund to support your learning journey.
- The safety and sustainability of our people, community and environment is our focus.
- We embrace diversity in our people to ensure our workforce is…
- Building your team’s capability through coaching, development and succession planning.
- Target values diversity and we pride ourselves on representing the…
$120,467 a year
- Assisting in the development and effectively implementing policy.
- Building and fostering positive community relationships and strategic interagency partnerships…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.