Community Development jobs in South Australia
- Demonstrable experience and well developed skills in volunteer management and capacity development.
- This role is responsible for supporting the operationalizing…
Department of Home Affairs
$55,487 a year
- Commit to community engagement and protection as well as client service.
- Officers must be capable of interacting with members of the community and foreign…
- Whether it’s connecting with the local communities and giving back to local charities.
- And with ambitious growth plans come opportunities for progression &…
$32.55 - $44.41 an hour
- Consolidating your knowledge and skills, you will develop in capability through continuous professional development and experience and maintain cooperative and…
$87,280 - $93,569 a year
- The Development Coordinator is responsible for undertaking a range of research activities and coordinating module development activities for the Veterans’ MATES…
- Reporting to the Manager Mine Development, this position is responsible for the management, leadership and coordination of activities within the Development…
- Participate in professional development and training as required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with key stakeholders and community.
- Access to a professional development fund to further enhance your learning – your development is important to us.
- A little more about the role:
$87,067 - $97,750 a year
- Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our…
- Ability to support the charities you love and your community with paid volunteer leave and through our FCTG frequent givers program.
- What will I be doing?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.