Community Development jobs in South Australia
- Professional Development Days every 2 months.
- Are you wanting to be part of a growing team, and excellent supportive environment with a passion for providing a…
$32 an hour
- You will work out in the community with participants in their homes and you will be providing a variety of services such as:
- You will have the following:
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development;
- Quality professional development in both pedagogy and business outcomes;
- You will help achieve this by:
- The Principal Psychologist is a member of the Student Support Services leadership team and contributes to the development and implementation of an evidenced…
$55,315 - $59,503 a year
- Ability to develop a network of support/ community services for client and inform clients of community services provided.
- External Vacancy - Open to Everyone.
- Access to a professional development fund to further enhance your learning – your development is important to us.
- A little more about the role:
- Access to a professional development fund to support your learning journey.
- Be part of a richly diverse and inclusive community where everyone’s uniqueness is…
- Provide individualised participant planning and support to prepare for employment via identification of support requirements, facilitating skills development…
- Our Community Services site, Murray Bridge, Hills & Fleurieu located at our Port Elliot office, is currently seeking a Coordinator Community Services to join…
$86,382 - $96,659 a year
- Demonstrated experience in design, development and delivery of professional development workshops and leadership development programs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.