Community Development Officer jobs in South Australia
You refined by:
South Australia (undo)
- Be able to undertake complex duties and/or programme initiation, development and review and/or policy development.
$267 - $692 a week
- Our vision is for a safer community by protecting the public and reducing re-offending.
- The Administrative Trainee under the Aboriginal Traineeship Program will…
$75,770 a year
- Please note this opportunity is available to current Australian Public Service employees and all eligible members of the community.
- You may be required to:
$119,070 - $136,990 a year
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be motivated to play an important role in the development of a new program.
$55,487 a year
- Commit to community engagement and protection as well as client service.
- Our officers also perform specialist functions relating to investigation, compliance…
- With an established track record in delivering and managing complex projects in a multi-disciplinary and community based environment, you will be a natural…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.