Community Development Officer $62,900 jobs in South Australia
- Contribute to the development, implementation and review of the section’s strategic plan to ensure Council is meeting legislative requirements and the needs of…
- The department is implementing a range of reforms to improve the educational opportunities for every South Australian child and to better meet the needs of the…
- Improvement and organisational development processes.
- Participate in staff appraisal/professional development review process at least annually.
- If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! .
Mile End SA
- Nova Group is an Australian owned and operated, leading global services provider.
- Founded in 2000, the Nova Group specialises in the provision of technology…
- Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories.
$125,546 a year
- We have six office locations across both Metropolitan Adelaide and Regional South Australia which enable us to provide quality legal assistance to our community…
$40 an hour
- Support the development and delivery of waste education programs to suit a varied audience.
- Support and enable the development, delivery and promotion of the…
$83,152 - $92,020 a year
- We are focussed on designing our planning system to enable positive user experiences, build trust within the community, improve on-the-ground planning outcomes,…
$101,859 - $110,107 a year
- These activities will effectively impact on the deployment of resources by the department, thereby contributing to the health and wellbeing of the community and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.