Community Development Officer $80,900 jobs in South Australia
You refined by:
City of Charles Sturt
$83,522 - $87,116 a year
- To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate your extensive experience and knowledge in community development and your passion for building…
$47 - $55 an hour
- Assisting the Communications, Media and Digital Manager with the development and implementation of communications strategies supporting program delivery and…
$79,054 - $87,067 a year
- Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our…
$86,382 - $96,659 a year
- Experience in the development and conduct of complex research projects within a research group.
- These include: salary packaging; flexible work arrangements;…
$114,105 - $118,413 a year
- The roles demand interpersonal and informational skills of a high order where officers must concurrently support the learner, school and community in ensuring…
- Support the development, implementation, monitoring and auditing of Site EHS systems.
- Training : Assist in the development of and where required deliver,…
- This role also promotes the development of a strong, effective and enduring risk management culture.
- You’ll also be encouraged to take part in our fun community…
$94,251 - $100,797 a year
- With the naval shipbuilding projects and significant investment in residential and business here, this is an exciting time to be part of a growing city that…
- The department is implementing a range of reforms to improve the educational opportunities for every South Australian child and to better meet the needs of the…
- Contribute to the development, implementation and review of the section’s strategic plan to ensure Council is meeting legislative requirements and the needs of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.