Community Engagement jobs in South Australia
Department of Home Affairs
$55,487 a year
- Commit to community engagement and protection as well as client service.
- Officers must be capable of interacting with members of the community and foreign…
$97,750 - $110,305 a year
- Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our…
- This role will require roster flexibility for shutdowns, also interactions and engagement with the Adelaide based planning and shutdown planning teams so some…
- Flexibility enables contribution to the community.
- Support Managers, Director and Partner in delivering client engagements to a consistently high standard of…
$86,382 - $96,659 a year
- The size, breadth and quality of our education and research programs - including significant industry, government and community collaborations - offers you a…
- A willingness to get involved in local community engagement activities and to share with others what makes our bank different.
- Join the better big bank.
$40 - $45 an hour
- Ability to do something rewarding and make a difference in the wider community.
- Working closely with community and mainstream stakeholders and work…
$63,681 - $67,868 a year
- At DTF we value and encourage diversity within our workforce, to help us reflect the community we serve.
- An individual recommended for engagement to a role will…
- You will be committed to applying client-centred practice and community engagement principles in the development and delivery of services, ensuring clients are…
- Facilitate engagement with First Nations communities and support Aboriginal research projects.
- With a direct reporting line to the Manager: Partner Engagement…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.