Community Engagement jobs in South Australia
You refined by:
SA Health (undo)
- The Northern Adelaide Local Health Network (NALHN) has a strong commitment to the provision of accessible, effective and meaningful services to the Aboriginal…
- You will work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and liaise directly with medical, nursing, allied health staff, community mental health teams,…
- You will be committed to applying client-centred practice and community engagement principles in the provision of allied health services, ensuring clients are…
- SA Health is committed to policy development, facilities planning and advancing Mental Health Reform throughout the State and the community.
- With prior experience in management and leadership roles, you will be confident in leading and promoting consumer engagement initiatives.
- Perm F/T - RN/RM3.
- Demonstrated skills in leading and promoting consumer engagement initiatives will hold you in good stead for this role.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.