Community Engagement jobs in South Australia
- A willingness to get involved in local community engagement activities and to share with others what makes our bank different.
- About the team and role.
- At DTF we value and encourage diversity within our workforce, to help us reflect the community we serve.
- About the Department of Treasury and Finance.
$92,784 - $98,143 a year
- The Senior Communications Officer will play a role in delivering communications and engagement outcomes for all eligible electors, however there will be a…
- Strong community engagement skills to work effectively with a range of community members, landholders and stakeholders is required.
Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC...
$106,931 - $118,340 a year
- The branch advises the AER Chair and Board on media and communications, stakeholder engagement and issues management.
- What approach did you take to manage this?
- Supporting the portfolio leadership to promote and implement the strategic management of community engagement programs with targeted content and engagement…
- You will be able to provide clear examples of reputation management and community engagement.
- You will be remunerated with a competitive rate and will be a key…
$112,743 - $120,645 a year
- The size, breadth and quality of our education and research programs - including significant industry, government and community collaboration - offers you vast…
Department of Home Affairs
$75,770 a year
- Directly manage and influence external stakeholder engagement and establish collaborative internal relationships.
- About the Department of Home Affairs:
- We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower.
- We have been recognised for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.