Community Engagement jobs in South Australia
- We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower.
- We have been recognised for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to…
- You will hold a Certificate III in Aged Care or a higher qualification in nursing/community services or extensive experience.
- Closing Date: 29/01/2020.
- Implement digital strategies and plans to enhance member financial literacy and level of engagement with their superannuation.
- This is an ongoing position.
- Strong community engagement skills to work effectively with a range of community members, partners, traditional owners and stakeholders is required.
- Working in a passionate and supportive team, time will be spent building relationships and creating engagement, as well as:
- Coach and Mentor Team Members.
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our tenants, stakeholders…
$71,596 - $87,209 a year
- You will be committed to applying client-centred practice and community engagement principles in the provision of podiatry services, ensuring clients are…
- Search our Facebook community 'Nursing and Midwifery Careers at Monash Health' to be part of an online group; keep updated with recruitment tips and…
- Conducting employer engagement, to assist creating and strengthening relationships within the community.
- The Workplace Advisor (Stream A, B, C) is responsible…
- Flexibility enables contribution to the community.
- Acting as a specialist (individual and team) on other service line engagements and audits.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.