Community Engagement jobs in South Australia
$75,885 a year
- Providing evidence-based health promotion and educational resources for use in the Strong Mums Solid Kids program and for community promotional purposes.
- We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower.
- We have been recognised for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to…
- We are a community of care, reaching out with compassion, integrity, courage and respect to all we serve.
- Supports 'best practice' in the provision of patient…
- You will assist with the planning, facilitation, evaluation and delivery of programs, including group-based services for women with complex psycho-social health…
- You will be committed to applying client-centred practice and community engagement principles in the provision of allied health services, ensuring clients are…
- Westpac’s vision is to be one of the world’s great service companies, helping our customers, communities and people to prosper and grow.
- What’s in it for me?
- At DTF we value and encourage diversity within our workforce, to help us reflect the community we serve.
- An individual recommended for engagement to a role will…
$120,197 - $138,353 a year
- Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our…
- You will work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and liaise directly with medical, nursing, allied health staff, community mental health teams,…
- SA Health is committed to policy development, facilities planning and advancing Mental Health Reform throughout the State and the community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.