Community Health Director jobs in North Sydney NSW
$110,745 - $122,038 a year
- The Ministry of Health values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the community we serve.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
- Work type: Fixed term / Full time.
Deeyoung Group Pty Ltd
$40 - $50 an hour
- Experience in aged care or community service are preferred.
- Liaise with other treating professionals including doctors, nurses and allied health professionals…
- How Greencross Vets gives back to our communities.
- Greencross recognizes the importance of your work/life balance and mental health wellbeing which is why we…
$1,278 - $1,785 a week
- We invite you to come and be a part of our community.
- We encourage a workforce that is innovative, eager to acquire knowledge and enhance skills and…
NSW DEPT OF HEALTH
- Enjoy a rewarding career with a real work-life balance in a family friendly community that caters for all ages and where housing is affordable.
- NBCMHS includes community mental health care for adult and older people, assertive outreach service and mental health liaison service for Mona Vale Hospital.
Sydney Speech Clinic - Lane Cove, NSW
Lane Cove NSW
- We have strong links with local education, health and community services and place high value on the professional development of our staff.
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- Work type: Permanent - Part Time.
$1,230 - $1,934 a week
- Demonstrated understanding of community mental health services including the NSW Mental Health Act.
- Recognised qualifications suitable for a mental health…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.