Community Health Director $70,400 jobs in North Sydney NSW
You refined by:
- Because We Care program which includes volunteer leave and community grants, to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community.
- Do you love your profession and care deeply about the health of your patients?
- Would you like to work for a modern health care organisation, staffed with…
The Aboriginal Health & Medical Research Council o...
- Controlled Health Services (ACCHS) that deliver culturally appropriate comprehensive primary health care to their communities.
- To be successful you will have;
- We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all…
$155,785 - $171,120 a year
- Hold a doctoral qualification in a discipline relevant to CSI (e.g. social sciences, economics, business, health sciences, humanities etc.).
AGITG / GI cancer institute
- The Australasian Gastro-Intestinal Trials Group (AGITG) (www.gicancer.org.au) is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to improving the health and quality of…
- Wellness perks including, free counselling, flu vaccinations, health-checks, and more.
- For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn,…
- Delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch.
- + Proven experienced in managing projects.
Bespoke Career Management
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Have the opportunity to work across public realm, education, health, infrastructure, multi-unit residential, heritage, commercial typologies.
Ferris Management Consultants
- We want people who enjoy being part of a community and achieving goals.
- Analysing existing systems, processes, standards and practices to ensure they support…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.