Community Health Director $90,000 jobs in North Sydney NSW
- Delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch.
- + Proven experienced in managing projects.
- Sound health fit-out knowledge.
- Our people improve lives and connect communities through transformative transport, water, built environment and power projects.
- Ensuring the TSE Contractor maintains a positive working relationship with the community by supporting the Sydney Metro Community Liaison Team (e.g. through…
Scope Medical Recruitment
$110 - $130 an hour
- This is a public health service located in Australia’s sacred ‘red centre’.
- You will be working collegially with the nursing team, community outreach, and Royal…
$400,000 a year
- A strong sense of community, hospitals and easy shopping make this suburb of Sydney a popular choice for families.
- Potential to earn over $400,000 per year.
- Ensure the commercial health of your accounts to actively contribute to the financial health of the agency, either independently or in conjunction with the…
$150 an hour
- Allied health available at the medical centre.
- The medical practice is a well-established institution that has been serving the Redfern community to provide…
- Get involved with our global Impact Projects and local office initiatives to improve local communities.
- Every person in our agency belongs to one of these…
- Monitor queue health and identify ways to proactively address trends.
- Work with staff, develop and implement a communication, community awareness and outreach…
Bespoke Career Management
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Have the opportunity to work across public realm, education, health, infrastructure, multi-unit residential, heritage, commercial typologies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.