Community Liaison jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
Sunshine Coast QLD
- Our mission is to help people, businesses and communities to reach their potential.
- Everyone is welcome at Artius and we encourage individuals who identify as…
- Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care or Home & Community Care.
- L Frequent liaison with external providers including mental health, legal, law…
- Liaison with external clients and consultants e.g. to obtain subconsultant proposals.
- We encourage applicants from a wide sector of the community to apply.
- Confidence and professional communication skills to ensure effective liaison with emergency personnel and contractors.
- Additionally, you will need to possess:
- L Liaison with clients, families, other health professionals, community organisations and staff.
- Variable periods of driving when working in community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.