Community Mental Health jobs in South Australia
- PhD in Psychology or Public Health or a qualification relevant to mental health, health promotion, public health, child development or a related field.
- The incumbent will be conversant with mental health systems including Community Based Information System (CBIS) and mental health terminology.
- Experience in areas of domestic violence, mental health, substance abuse, homelessness and case management, and trauma informed practice.
The Adelaide Clinic
- The Adelaide Clinic is a part of the Ramsay Health Care South Australian Mental Health Services Group of hospitals and is a leading provider of psychiatric…
- ‘Our people reflect the diversity of our community.
- We are also proud to share with our employees our ‘People First’ wellness program – SMILE which provides you…
- Connect Healthcare is a dynamic and rapidly growing clinic which has been inspiring better health and servicing the local community since 2017.
- Experience in areas of domestic violence, mental health,.
- Experience working in rural communities.
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award.
- Clients may have mental health issues, or they may have physical, intellectual or sensory disabilities, or disability due to ageing.
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network (CALHN) is responsible for promoting and improving the health of the central metropolitan Adelaide and broader community…
- Having good social connections are essential for all aspects of health, especially as we age.
- As part of our social support programs you will be providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.