Community Service jobs in Bunbury WA
The Apprenticeship Community
- Have excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
- Our client is regarded as one of Bunbury’s most respected painting contractors, winning two…
- Access to pro-rata long service leave at 7 years of continuous service;
- Relevant experience in mental health community support;
- Join a small, friendly team.
- The role involves building relationships with employers within the community, developing strong rapport with our job seekers, providing practical and effective…
$24.37 an hour
- Ethical contribution to the community.
- Face to face customer service and brand awareness,.
- Boundless energy and a confident personality?
- What’s in it for you:
Southern Ports Authority
- Identifying opportunities for service enhancement and improvement.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with Port users, the community, stevedores…
JPS Medical Recruitment
- Boasting a modern city centre nestled amongst scenic parks, undulating hills and picturesque valleys, the City takes pride in its cultural heritage and unique…
WA Police and Community Youth Centres
- The organisation also operates fee for service mobile and outreach services.
- Preparation, cooking and catering services for Mornington Adventure Camp customers.
$70,000 a year
- This role manages all operational standards and service in the grocery and freezer departments.
- In addition, they contribute to and support charities and…
- The successful candidates will be responsible for the clinical care of patients under the supervision of senior medical staff including: attending to patients…
$85,000 - $100,000 a year
- High quality and comprehensive care is at the forefront of this clinic, by working collaboratively with local schools, local health services and GP's within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.