Community Service Care jobs
You refined by:
$21.58 - $23.43 an hour
- Providing high quality service to families and the community.
- Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and…
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering the best care by the brightest…
- An award winning aged care provider of both residential and community care services, we are passionate about enriching lives and assisting the elderly maintain…
- This approach has been praised and celebrated by leading aged care experts as being at the forefront of elder care globally.
- Knowledge, understanding, previous experience in community based aged care services including direct care work.
- Servicing older clients in the community.
- As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a…
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care…
- Experience in Food Services in Aged Care / Health.
- With a range of services in many locations in Victoria and Tasmania, our 2,500 staff are committed to high…
- This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro South Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that…
- We understand the importance of a workforce that reflects the Australian communities in which we serve.
- One Key Resources are a proud partner of Anglo American…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.