Community Service Care jobs
You refined by:
$58,069 a year
- As a Community Care Worker, you will enjoy:
- The Aged & Disability Services team is seeking qualified Community Care Workers for both temporary part-time and…
- Potential applicants are advised that the Aged care Act 1997 requires Queensland Health employees and volunteers of aged care services to have a current…
$29.77 an hour
- This role will also be responsible for providing support to plan and deliver the Community Visitors Scheme to people aged over 65 years in Residential Aged Care…
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care…
- Provide Social Work services as a member of a multidisciplinary team to optimize psychosocial outcomes, and to achieve maximum benefits from health care…
$59,200 a year
- A Diploma in Community Services (Children’s Services) or other qualifications which are approved for this position (including Care for Babies Competency).
$30.33 - $31.99 an hour
- Our Aged and Disability Services team is committed to providing inclusive services.
- Department Health, Aged & Community Planning.
- Why you should join our team:
$30 an hour
- Maintain service records including Clients signature, ticket distribution, account coding, bookings and vehicle logs as required.
$55,934 - $61,764 a year
- Adult Community Mental Health Services.
- The service aims to provide collaborative care involving the consumer, their carers and other key services.
- The Centre provides an education service to youth who have been detained in custody.
- Advocate with community support networks to enhance communication and…
Be the first to see new Community Service Care jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.