Community Service Care jobs
You refined by:
Adelaide SA (undo)
- The Community Services Pre-Employment Program.
- Calvary Community Care has been supporting people in their own homes and communities for over twenty years.
- Degree in human services, child protection, community development, social policy/work, or related field coupled.
- Primary Purpose of the Community Facilitator:
- Resthaven Northern Community Services with offices located in Elizabeth, is currently seeking a Coordinator – Community Services.
- This is a full time position.
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Individual Support, Disability or Home & Community Services (essential).
- How many months / years’ experience do you have working…
$104,296 - $113,505 a year
- This role oversees the community education and information service function, and the Customer Service Scheme.
- Public Advocate promotes rights through delivering…
$113,983 - $118,808 a year
- Department for Health and Wellbeing, Drugs and Alcohol Services SA, Community Outpatient services.
- The Nurse Practitioner (NP) role is based at Drug and Alcohol…
- We have the following casual opportunity to join our Special Care team who provide personal/complex care, domestic assistance, and social support:
- The Senior Manager, Home and Community Aged Care, is a key leadership position.
- At Uniting Communities, people are at the heart of all we do.
- We have needs for community aged care and community disability support workers.
- Disability Support Worker, Home Care Worker.
- SA - Adelaide South and West.
$69,932 - $85,238 a year
- Provide consultation, liaison and educational services within the hospital and the community.
- 707950 Social Worker - Critical Care Team.pdf.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.