Community Service Care jobs
$1,232 - $1,785 a week
- Northern Sydney’s vision is to be "leaders in healthcare, partners in community wellbeing".
- To provide a high level of occupational therapy services to patients…
- Gain satisfaction from the positive difference that our care makes to members of our community.
- You will participate in student education programs, service…
- You will utilise Primary Health Care principles to ensure the range of Occupational Therapy services provided meets changing community needs.
- The service is comprised of a 42-bed inpatient rehabilitation service, a community rehabilitation service and a 4-bed transitional living service.
- Experience in providing client support and OT services in person and/or through other communication mediums.
- Vision Australia is a leading national provider of…
- Mercy Care Centre Young is a 26-bed sub-acute health service facility providing a range of outpatient, community health and aged care services for the people of…
- Through our range of programs and innovative service delivery models we are changing the landscape of service provision for Australian rural and remote families…
$65,216 - $89,528 a year
- Adult Community Mental Health Services.
- The service aims to provide collaborative care involving the person, their carers and other key services.
Coburg Special Developmental S
- Occupational Therapists at Coburg Special Developmental School form part of the Student Support Services (SSS) Team.
- A therapist will be expected to:
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- A growing community disability service provider in the Inner Western Sydney region.
- The clinical services are provided in both a clinic setting and community…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.