Community Service Care jobs
$90,269 - $100,483 a year
- Tasmanian Hlth Service - Southern Region.
- Provide a comprehensive clinical service through assessment, case management and individual therapies with clients of…
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and sub acute hospital care, aged care, mental health…
$64,270 - $93,114 a year
- We are part of St Vincent's Health Australia, the largest diversified health care organisation within Australia's not for profit Catholic health care sector.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- HealthStrong delivers allied health services into aged care, corporate wellness centres and private homes.
- HealthStrong - our Allied Health service.
- There are approximately 70 general practitioners including GP registrars in the region, nine in private practice, 33 in Aboriginal Medical Services, two in the…
Assessments & Behaviour Interventions
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Implementing the plan of care through direct treatment.
- Work across clinic, home, community, pre-school and school environments.
- A demonstrated understanding of the NDIS environment and requirements of service agreements.
- A proven track record for delivering solutions utilising a consumer…
Rural Workforce Agency Victoria
- Services are provided in a variety of locations, including schools and pre-schools, community health centres, hospitals and aged care facilities, community…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.