Community Service Care jobs
You refined by:
Occupational Therapist (undo)
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- HealthStrong delivers allied health services into aged care, corporate wellness centres and private homes.
- HealthStrong - our Allied Health service.
- You will be required to provide a regional service to more than one community within the Eyre & Far North Region.
- Health services available through Barwon Health cover the full spectrum from primary care, community services, aged care, rehabilitation, mental health,…
- Through our range of programs and innovative service delivery models we are changing the landscape of service provision for Australian rural and remote families…
- You will work with clients of all ages and be required to attend outreach services to other communities.
- This is a great opportunity to extend your skills, fast…
- The service is comprised of a 42-bed inpatient rehabilitation service, a community rehabilitation service and a 4-bed transitional living service.
$64,970 - $76,174 a year
- We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support.
- We offer a broad range of services, including residential care facilities, transition care programs, retirement living villages, home care, day care, respite,…
$30.85 - $44.70 an hour
- Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District will drive innovation and excellence in health service delivery that provides safe, equitable, high quality,…
$65,216 - $89,528 a year
- Our Role: to be a health service that is trusted by our community.
- Community Care Occupational Therapy services are offered from community health centres and in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.