Community Service Care jobs
You refined by:
Occupational Therapist (undo)
- Duties/Responsibilities in Residential Aged Care:
- Pain Management and Complex Care.
- Duties / Responsibilities in Community Work:
$80,000 a year
- With the rapid growth and further demand for services, they have grown into a multidisciplinary organisation who offer Speech and Occupation Therapy services,…
$64,884 - $78,921 a year
- Experience in providing client and family centred evidence based occupational therapy services, including thorough care planning.
Rural Workforce Agency Victoria
- Services are provided in a variety of locations, including schools and pre-schools, community health centres, hospitals and aged care facilities, community…
We have removed 64 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.