Community Services jobs in West Ryde NSW
- Be a vital part of working with communities, developing strategies and programs that create a cohesive and harmonious society.
- Primary purpose of the role.
$45 an hour
- Previous Community Engagement and Administration experience.
- Manage and update databases, records, reports, and routine purchasing services.
- Delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch.
- Providing services and facilities across a range of customer service operational areas.
- Are you passionate about serving the community and delivering…
- Oversee and develop communications plan to raise awareness and promote projects and services.
- My client is located in western Sydney and thrives to engage with…
- This includes providing specialist advice and services across community consultation, customer information, internal communication, issues management and…
- Managing competing demands by the various stakeholders and ensuring that high risk matters are assessed as a priority and in a timely manner to deliver a…
Be the first to see new Community Services jobs in West Ryde NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.