Sort by: relevance -
Community Services jobs in West Ryde NSW
$25.07 an hour
- As part of the Environmental Services team, this position provides a cleaning service to the facility according to a predetermined service plan.
Customer Strategy & Technology
- 2+ years’ experience in community engagement, stakeholder relations and/or communications.
- Transport Service Grade 6 ($88,501 - $97,351) plus employer’s…
- Are you passionate about fresh food, retail and providing exceptional customer service in your local community?
- It's real food, real fast.
- We deliver services to families and communities in the public, private and independent education sectors across Sydney at 40 locations.
$55,632 - $57,588 a year
- Onsite staff parking (most facilities and services).
- A meaningful career path in a growing culturally diverse community.
- Permanent Full Time, 38 hours per week.
- JR104091_Patient Food Services Assistant Casual.docx.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Patricia Dartnell | Food Services Administrator.
- Through our huge range of services, we help communities stay connected, businesses reach new customers and people stay in touch.
- To do that, you’ll need:
- We are looking for a Program Administrator within the Community Impact Services team of our Climate Change and Sustainability services division in our Sydney…
$28.05 - $29.04 an hour
- An exciting opportunity exists within the Patient Services Unit who provide administration support/cover for services at Nepean Hospital.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Are diverse, and represent the communities we serve.
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure we deliver seamless service.
- In this role you will:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.