Community Services $70,000 jobs in West Ryde NSW
- AMP Life is Australia and New Zealand’s largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 2.4 million customers.
- Located in QBE’s Parramatta offices and reporting to the Service Manager - Workers Compensation Claims, the role will be responsible for the provision of…
- Instruct third party service providers and monitor the service provided.
- Provide exceptional customer service to Administrators, Clients, Claimants.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with injured workers, employers and third-party service providers;
- What We Are Looking For.
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Aged Care, Disability Services, Community Services Coordination, Frontline Management or equivalent (Desirable).
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- With the business growth, they are now seeking an experienced Case Manager to provide quality return to work services to their employees.
- What's in it for you?
$40 - $45 an hour
- Tertiary level qualifications in the areas of Social Work, Psychology, Community Services, Social Sciences or similar.
- Dynamic team and supportive culture.
- Be reliable, organised, have strong communication and have a strong sense of Community.
- Liaising with different health providers, Local Area Coordinators,…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.