Community Services III jobs
You refined by:
$49,400 - $50,900 a year
- Completion of Certificate III Patient Care Services.
- SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical services, sub…
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response & Rescue.
- Cert III Public Safety (Fire & Emergency Operations).
- Provide operational leadership to Emergency Service…
- Completed PSA Certificate – Certificate III in Health (Patient Services).
- Austin Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and…
Grampians Wimmera Mallee Water
- The incumbent will be required to undertake a Certificate III in Water Operations.
- A prompt response to both customers reported faults and service delivery…
$44,875 - $49,533 a year
- Position No Directorate Community Services.
- Regional Community Safety Coordinator.
- Position Title Community Safety Patrol Officer.
- The use of language and.
Roper Gulf Regional Council
$66,617 - $73,533 a year
- Director of Council and Community Services with regard to the service delivery of Councils Community Safety.
- Position Title Regional Community Safety.
$66,198 - $112,212 a year
- Join our dynamic team of lawyers in the Ministry of Health’s Legal & Regulatory Services Branch.
- The Ministry of Health values diversity and is committed to…
$75,888 - $81,291 a year
- If Certificate III in Correctional Practice (Custodial) is not held it must be attained within 12 months of date of entry to service.
$72,085 a year
- At Latrobe Community Health Service you’ll be part of a positive and passionate workplace.
- At Latrobe Community Health Service we want to help you get back to…
- Lisa Young, Director of Community and Cultural Services.
- Decisions, providing the highest-quality services and facilities to all communities of the Longreach…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.