Community Support Worker jobs in Adelaide SA
- Annual client support plan review.
- Barkuma provides individualised support through quality service delivery and advocacy to promote independent, inclusive and…
- Every day can be different as a Support Worker and CLO supports a wide range of people with varying support needs.
- Up to $15,899 of your salary tax free p.a.
Adorable Care Services
- At Adorable Care Services, our priority is to ensure that people living with a disability continue to get the support and independence they need.
- Guide and promote high quality person centred support services.
- You will provide support and guidance to the Person Centred Support Workers at your Services and…
$72,135 - $75,262 a year
- The program aims to strengthen family's capacities and engage them with community supports to maximise their abilities to meet the needs of their children.
- Build or support the capacity of clients to develop relationships and partnerships in local communities.
- Ongoing training, support and career opportunities.
- Work alongside our clients to assist them with all aspects of daily living, community access, social inclusion and support.
- Key Attributes for the Role.
- We are seeking to intake 30 + support workers.
- An understanding of person-centred support.
- Drake Medox has been a global leader in provision of staffing…
- In this role your responsibilities will include: Medication and pain management Complex wound care Catheter Care Support care plans and nursing interventions…
- Ability to work in harmony with co-workers.
- Clear progression pathways, we want to support your career progression.
- An attractive salary package on offer.
- Ideally, Support Workers will have hands on experience and be willing to provide a wide range of in-home supports, including assisting customers with their…
- Ideally applicants will have hands on experience and be willing to provide a wide range of in-home supports, including assisting customers with personal care…
$28 - $35 an hour
- We are looking for team members across metropolitan Adelaide who are enthusiastic, compassionate and dependable support staff who have experience within the…
- The opportunity to work for a company that gives back to the community through our Gentle Bear program.
- The role is also integral in providing support to the SA…
- Contribute to the development of partnerships and collaborative initiatives with community groups, health professionals and organisations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.