Community Support Worker jobs in Adelaide SA
- Both adults are polite, thoughtful and sociable, have part time work and both receive support for community engagements.
- This is a caring role like few others.
- Closing Date: 31/12/2020.
- Location: Belair, Woodcroft and McLaren Vale.
- Kalyra Communities (James Brown Memorial Trust) has been established for 127 years!
- About our client: Our NDIS participant requires support with his short term and medium – long term goals of developing his fine and gross motor skills,…
- Autism SA embraces opportunities for innovative approaches to providing responsive and adaptable supports and services to all individuals with support needs.
- We are seeking to intake 30 + support workers.
- An understanding of person-centred support.
- Drake Medox has been a global leader in provision of staffing…
- Ability to work in harmony with co-workers.
- You will receive individual attention and support from our Pharmacist Manager, Retail Manager and the existing team…
- The position will act as a role model and provide coaching, guidance, mentoring, and community based support to ensure clients receive the services they choose…
- Contribute to the development of partnerships and collaborative initiatives with community groups, health professionals and organisations.
- Duties may be undertaken off site and in remote community locations.
- A key component of the role will be to promote, support and develop performance excellence…
- Candidates holding a minimum Certificate III in a community services field will be highly regarded.
- This challenging role will have you supporting adults who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.