Community Support Worker jobs in Cleveland QLD
You refined by:
$31.40 - $35.68 an hour
- You will also overview the youth support management of young people and specific support in learning engagement, skill and career pathway development and assist…
- Provide support that is client-focused, community oriented, and sensitive.
- Encourage and educate young people on healthy living habits to support emotional…
$63,258 - $68,506 a year
- Utilise your experience working in an administration position to support ACU’s community engagement.
- Relevant experience providing administrative support to a…
- Assist the client with community access as identified on the clients care plan.
- The ability to develop positive relationships with the clients and to support…
- We’ve been working with families and communities in Queensland as a trusted support for children for nearly 70 years.
- We’re ambitious, creative and outspoken.
- Arcare believes that care and support is shaped by the quality of the relationships and interactions between clients, families and employees.
Wynnum West QLD
- The role is a great mix of in-home support and community access.
- An opportunity has opened to support either of the women.
- The types of support you will provide, include:
- This care is provided in clients' homes and the communities in which they live.
- As a Wesley Mission Queensland team member, you will be a part of a community of over 2,400 employees and 1,500 volunteers who are committed to making a…
$80,489 - $90,784 a year
- Study support encompassing leave and.
- Support to the School Coordinator.
- Providing support in areas of complex.
- Provide support to School committees and.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.