Community Support Worker jobs in Joondalup Dc WA
- Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation of 7,000 employees working in more than 440 communities across Australia.
- Life Without Barriers is seeking experienced Disability Support Workers to provide support to our clients in Port Kennedy.
- Mosaic are currently seeking experienced male support workers who are passionate about creating possibilities and transforming lives in a value driven…
- Knowledge in positive behaviour support.
- Supporting clients to access their local community leisure and social events.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital
- Implementing and coordinating a plan for discharge and referral of patients, organising post-discharge home support where relevant and required.
- The role of an Community Support Worker is to provide assistance to customers so that they can continue to live at home and in the community.
- We think deeply about what we do and how it affects communities.
- Provide specialist and technical support and information to all line managers which is critical…
- Provide specialist and technical support and information to all railway workers which is critical for making decisions about operational safe working strategies…
- Coaching, mentoring and supervising support workers.
- Providing direct hands on support.
- Developing potential resources and relationships within the community.
- Develop your medical career with strong Consultant support.
- You will be working with client’s resident in the Acute Psychiatric Unit (APU) and the community as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.