Community Support Worker jobs in Joondalup Dc WA
$70,486 a year
- Sexually acting out towards other children or workers.
- Support • Free external counselling service offered to all employees.
- And Human Services (DHHS VIC).
- We think deeply about what we do and how it affects communities.
- Provide specialist and technical support and information to all line managers which is critical…
- Provide person centred services to participants that support their vocational goals.
- Liaise with external service providers, health professionals and community…
- Liaise and meet with community groups, people we support and their families to work towards meeting individual goals and outcomes.
- Make a meaningful contribution to our community.
- These roles will support our Perth Northern Suburbs branch.
- Opportunities for Aged & Disability Care Workers in…
- Provide specialist and technical support and information to all railway workers which is critical for making decisions about operational safe working strategies…
Directions Disability Support Services
- Consultation with support workers and the CEO;
- RESPONSIBILITIES workers to provide excellent supports and services for people with disability.
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships with the project team and workers.
- We encourage applicants from a wide sector of the community to apply.
- Defence force communities and families.
- Participation in community development and service promotion activities as required.
Fresh Start Recovery Programme
- Liaise with community agencies regarding clinical management of patients.
- Performs on-site teaching for other staff and relevant community members.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.