Community Workers jobs in Cairns QLD
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Wuchopperen Health Service Limited
- Wuchopperen is a Community Controlled Aboriginal Health Organisation providing holistic health care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people…
- Minimum of a Cert IV in a Community services related discipline.
- Attendance and participation in Communities of Practice, professional development and Critical…
$60 an hour
- Tertiary qualifications in a mental health disciple and full registration with AHPRA or the AASW (e.g., Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Mental Health…
- Community Solutions Group is part of Endeavour Foundation;
- We deliver services focused on the employment, education, wellbeing and independence of individuals,…
$25 - $30 an hour
- Please only apply if you are serious about starting a careerwithin the community health sector.
- As one of Australia's fastest growing industry's, the need for…
- Applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged.
- As a qualified Social Worker, Psychologist or Human Services professional, you will have…
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse / Enrolled Nurse / Social Worker to work in the community and help to enhance the independence of…
Health Workforce Queensland
- Help make a difference to the health of the community we serve.
- Good choice in both education and health care, Cairns is a thriving multi-cultural community…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.