Compliance Risk jobs in Western Australia
- Strong understanding of Woodside’s governance, risk and compliance processes.
- Support management and Board reporting of Woodside risk and compliance performance…
- Coordinating and conduct workplace audits, inspections and risk assessments.
- Advocating compliance with the project HSSE Management System and drive site wide…
- Support the execution of financial crime compliance business plan.
- Ensure maintenance of adequate auditable records of all risk assessments and advice provided.
- Monitor Budgets to ensure compliance with Client requirements;
- Review cost control documentation and identify ambiguities, risks and key issues to be considered…
- Aware of the importance in maintaining health and safety standards, and risk minimisation.
- Keen to learn how to manage daily care routines, and associated…
$40 - $45 an hour
- Excellent understanding of organisational compliance and governance processes as well as quality and risk management.
- Facilitate and participate risk reviews.
- Prepare financial crime reporting and papers for relevant risk committees and forums.
- Assist in the execution of financial crime compliance business plan and…
- Knowledge of credit and compliance banking procedures.
- Develop and foster internal stakeholder contacts within a prudent credit risk management framework.
- Risk, Assurance & Regulations third party auditing and compliance.
- GHD Advisory addresses the need for business outcomes that challenge the status quo in our…
First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
- Ensure risks are identified and managed and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Categories: Construction, Mining, Power Plant, Process, Smelter.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.