Computer jobs in Sunshine VIC
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- This role is to provide quality tier 1 and 2 technical support to their users.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Keen to learn and develop.
- The client is a multi-national manufacturing organisation based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Attend to and deal with help desk enquires and resolve…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- This client are the leaders in their market and pride themselves on being the best!
- They love people who are passionate about what they do and can manage…
- 10 Month Maternity Leave Contract.
- My client is an established beauty retailer with stores nationwide and head office here in Melbourne.
- My client is one of Australia's leading suppliers of textiles and made to order fabrics.
- The key tasks and responsibilities of this position are:
- High level of understanding and skills in using relevant computer applications including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and experience in database…
- Immediate start - 6 week contract.
- Our client is retailer who is a part of a global brand.
- Actively support the execution of the marketing plan as directed by…
- Excellent computer skills (excel, word and power point).
- Immediate start - 2 month contract.
- Our client is a renown Australian retailer.
- The client works within financial services.
- Providing 1st line customer support for all IT services globally.
- Working within an ITIL framework.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Excellent skills in using information technology and computer software applications.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with leading Medical Research Institute.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.