Computer jobs in Sunshine VIC
- Ongoing professional development through the Lindt Retail Academy.
- Awarded Best Learning & Development Program 2019.
- As a Full Time Team Member you will:
- (3) Personal Assistant and basic computer tasks.
- BASIC TASKS Two minute application, just a few basic contact details.
- Do not send your resume.
- Applicants must have a current driver’s licence, basic computer skills and be committed to learning and professional development.
- People who like to perform.
- A shared computer and shared desk as seen in staff induction.
- REPORTS TO: English Language Centre ADOS / Coordinator.
- Purpose of t he Posit ion.
- To assist with the management and deployment of the computer fleet.
- Located in our Melbourne office, this role will see you reporting to the Regional IT Manager…
- Work type: Permanent - Full Time.
- Permanent - Full time position – Laverton North, VIC.
- High growth business – ASX 100.
- Knowledge and experience stock control.
- We have an opportunity for a Trade Counter Sales person to join our team in Laverton North.
- Sales (including over the counter sales, customer development and…
- Proficient use of all current library management systems, computer applications and software, electronic resources and digital devices.
- As an Executive Support Officer within the newly formed Swinburne Academy, you will be providing high level administrative and executive support to members of…
- Excellent computer and organisational skill.
- Part-Time, 40 hours per fortnight.
- Based at our clinic in Coburg, close to public transport.
- A Job To Be Proud Of:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.