Computer Science jobs
$174,814 a year
- Through this unique endeavour, ANU will nearly triple its capability in engineering and computer science over the next decade.
- Our Australian graduate and intern opportunities for engineering and science will be residential or Fly-In-Fly-Out (FIFO), either way giving you the chance to…
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, mathematics, physics, econometrics, or computer science)…
- *World of Possibilities**Dream of becoming a Patent Attorney??
- Elite global award-winning firm.
- Our client is an internationally renowned multi-award winning…
- We also have a heap of company benefits, such as health and fitness rebates and discounts, salary packaging options, educational assistance and a range of…
- Applying state-of-the-art data science algorithms and methods to provide practical solutions that deliver tangible business value;
ANZ Internal Job Board
- This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with a data science background.
- At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat.
$102,967 - $122,268 a year
- To be considered for this position you will have a PhD in statistics, computer science or related quantitative field.
- Division/Faculty: Faculty of Science.
- Be graduating by January 2021 with Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, mathematics, physics, econometrics or computer…
- The ideal candidate doesn’t necessarily need a QA or computer science background but some related technical degree is a significant plus.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.