Computer Technician jobs in Blacktown NSW
You refined by:
- Demonstrated computer literacy and experience with generic computer software applications (including WINDOWS and MS Office) and specific applications used for…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good understanding of computer systems and Microsoft Office.
- Your Success is Our Success.
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Reporting is via computer with paper reports generated daily.
- 7: Demonstrated excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and computer skills.
- Vestas offers you challenging career opportunities within a global organisation.
- As the world's leading supplier of wind power solutions, we have delivered more…
Hills District NSW
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Previous experience in a similar role where you have been supervising a team of field technicians in the Fire industry.
- All Applications will be Confidential.
Xenontech Pty Ltd
$333 - $677 a week
- Maintaining equipment such as computers, laptops, printers, tablets, interactive boards/TVs, projectors etc.
- We are seeking a full-time entry level IT Trainee,…
Linde Material Handling Pty Ltd
- Strong capability to diagnose computer hardware and software problems remotely.
- Linde Material Handling is a leading international company that manufactures,…
Nepean Lung & Sleep
$20 - $24 an hour
- • Have good computer and troubleshooting skills using both Microsoft and Mac operating systems.
- The successful applicant will perform adult sleep testing…
Aldus-Tronics Pty Ltd
West Ryde NSW
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Using specialist computer systems, including CAD software.
- Adequate computer skills to maintain records, prepare reports as accurate maintenance of records,…
Olectric Systems Pty Ltd
$37,440 a year
- Sound computer skills - Use of word, excel, email and internet.
- The Office Junior provides administrative assistance to the Office manager and to the broader…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.