Computer Technician jobs in Blacktown NSW
You refined by:
- Sika Australia is currently seeking a Junior Concrete Lab Technician to join our NSW Branch.
- Are you keen to get your foot in the door with a Global…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- This role will be based at the companies head quarters offering technical support to both customers and technicians.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$60,000 a year
- Intermediate computer skills (Ms Excel).
- Liaise with clients and technicians to prioritise and schedule jobs.
- $60,000 per annum + superannuation.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Accurately document repairs and parts information on computer system.
- MOBILE PHONE TECHNICIAN / SALES ASSISTANT*.
$40 - $45 an hour
- Fully conversant with Microsoft suite of products and fully computer literate.
- Our Client is seeking a full-time service technician to diagnose repairs and…
Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Inc
$28.21 - $30.77 an hour
- Duration – Full time, 12 month contract to permanent (with excellent performance)*.
- _Salary – Will start out at AUD $28.21 to $30.77 per hour plus super…
- Utilising computer systems to batch and deliver products when required.
- Ability to understand and operate on board computer and ticketing systems.
AB Dental Employment Agency
Inner West NSW
- Intermediate computer skills are essential for successful application.
- Utilise the internal computer systems and company resources to provide quality customer…
$100,000 a year
- Trade qualified automotive technician / mechanic.
- Skilled, experienced trade qualified automotive mechanic.
- Great location and career progression opportunities…
Chris O'Brien Lifehouse
$60,000 - $76,000 a year
- Lifehouse aims to achieve lasting change in the way we treat and prevent cancer in Australia, by bringing together all of the elements of cancer research,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.