Computer Trainer jobs
- Our client is a Leading Company Opening a Large New Restaurant and we are looking for a Sommelier to Open this new exciting Restaurant.
- Teach our customers how to use our software as an instructor for public classes, or assist in the development of your peers by getting involved as an internal…
- Provision new computers with SOE.
- Relocate office equipment as required, eg computers, printers, phones.
- Identify user training needs from Helpdesk requests and…
- High level confidence with learning computer-based systems and programs.
- Reports To: Quality and Systems General Manager.
- Referrals are received through the.
- You will attract, develop and coach a great team of trainers.
- You’ll help us by building best practices for deploying and delivering your trainers to our…
- An effective presenter and trainer.
- Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations.
- Acts as backup trainer when requested.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware with a focus on workstations and laptops.
- Proven computer literacy, including sound experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of programs and the ability to use other specialised computer software…
- You are proficient with computers and can complete administration and reporting requirements with minimal assistance.
- What's in it for you?
- When not teaching, create material for delivery via a learning management system (a computer-based training site).
- Strong text editor preference a must.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.