Concept Store Manager jobs
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- The Store Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of the store ensuring its success.
- Opportunity to work in a Brand New Store & build a successful…
- Assist in developing concepts and plans as required.
- Bumble is free and available in the App Store and Google Play.
- The main elements of this role will involve:
- Responsibilities include assisting the Store Manager & Assistant Manager in:
- Full-time 3IC / Team Leader, adidas Bondi Brand Concept Store.
Climb Retail Recruitment
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Working with one of the best National Managers around.
- You're an experienced retail manager with over 2 years experience.
- Great personal energy and drive!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complicated concepts and ideas in an easy to understand format.
- As the Visual Merchandiser, you will report to the Store Manager and provide support to the store based team.
- The opportunity to build a career with an exciting…
- Part of a large team you will have the opportunity to lean and develop with support and direction from other key stakeholders including property, operations,…
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- We have created an online store where customers can…
- Experience with NoSQL data stores.
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems and concepts.
- You'll be part of an agile cross functional team consisting of…
Bespoke Career Management
- Drive creative branding, concept development, strategy, store design, and visual merchandising.
- Take ownership of projects while working in tandem with managing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.