Concept Store Manager jobs
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- As the training manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Building and executing comprehensive and dynamic training programs across a number of…
- Focusing on safety development in design and concept.
- Stakeholder engagement in relation to design and safety through the full project lifecycle - concept to…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Sell and negotiate in store activity in Independent stores including in store deals and promotions.
- Sell in all new lines to independent stores.
- Provide direction on artwork, store windows and overall store layout.
- Ongoing development of store fixtures to create excitement in the stores, whilst ensuring…
- Part of a large team you will have the opportunity to lean and develop with support and direction from other key stakeholders including property, operations,…
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- We have created an online store where customers can…
- This is one of the most dynamic ASX companies which is represented by a retail footprint throughout Australia and New Zealand and home to several new concept…
- Analyse and assess these tenders so that quality, price (without variation) and on time delivery of stores within budget can be achieved.
- Continually research and develop garment and design concepts.
- The Just Group is an established, progressive and growing multinational organisation with seven…
- To support this journey we will test and learn in an exciting new store concept to drive innovation, with the intention to roll-out into our stores.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.